The Future Institute Research Center supports graduate student research through awarding scholarships. The Center awards $1,000 scholarships to be used for research related materials and, if applicable, a conference presentation upon completion of the study.
Scholarships are not being awarded at this moment. We will begin the application process and announce deadlines when the next academic school commences. Thank you.
All applicants must be doctoral students
Research topic must be aligned with the Center’s focus:
– post-secondary education (teaching/learning)
– transitions (secondary education to undergraduate, undergraduate to graduate, education to career)
– college and career success
Letter of nomination/recommendation demonstrating the relevance of the proposed project to the Center’s mission.
500-1000 word description of the proposed research project. View the scoring criteria on the right panel
Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
The following items must be presented to the Center:
– Methods (participants, instruments, research procedure)
– Project timeline (highlights of what will be worked on and when)
– Description on how the scholarship funds will be used
If interested, please submit the scholarship application on the side panel to email@example.com.
Note: If awarded, you will receive the title of Associate Research Fellow (as seen below) and provide the Center with bi-annual updates of your progress.