The Future Institute Research Center supports graduate student research through awarding scholarships. The Center awards $1,000 scholarships to be used for research related materials and, if applicable, a conference presentation upon completion of the study.
The scholarship deadline is:
Spring semester – March 30, 2021
All applicants must be doctoral students
Research topic must be aligned with the Center’s focus:
– post-secondary education (teaching/learning).
– transitions (secondary education to undergraduate, undergraduate to graduate, education to career).
– college and career success.
Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
The following items must be presented to the Center on the application form:
– abstract (350-500 words)
– Research purpose, objectives, and/or specific aims (no length restrictions)
– Proposed Methods (no length restrictions)
– Proposed Project timeline (Beginning Date of Research & Target Research Completion Date)
– Description on how the scholarship funds will be used (no length restrictions)
– *Optional* Letter of Nomination/Recommendation from a Graduate Advisor as an attachment (PDF or Document not to exceed 10GB)
The application is closed for the fall semester. If interested in applying for the spring 2020 semester, please check back in January and complete the scholarship application on the side panel.
Note: If awarded, you will receive the title of Associate Research Fellow (as seen below) and provide the Center with bi-annual updates of your progress.