The Future Institute Research Center supports graduate student research through awarding scholarships. The Center awards $1,000 scholarships to be used for research related materials and, if applicable, a conference presentation upon completion of the study.
The scholarship deadlines are:
Fall semester – September 30, 2020
Spring semester – March 30, 2021
All applicants must be doctoral students
Research topic must be aligned with the Center’s focus:
– post-secondary education (teaching/learning).
– transitions (secondary education to undergraduate, undergraduate to graduate, education to career).
– college and career success.
Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
The following items must be presented to the Center on the application form:
– 350-500 word abstract
– Research purpose (objectives, and/or specific aims)
– Proposed Methods (participants, instruments, research procedure)
– Proposed Project timeline (Beginning Date of Research & Target Research Completion Date)
– Description on how the scholarship funds will be used
– *Optional* Letter of Nomination/Recommendation from a Graduate Advisor as an attachement (PDF or Document)
If interested, please complete the scholarship application on the side panel.
Note: If awarded, you will receive the title of Associate Research Fellow (as seen below) and provide the Center with bi-annual updates of your progress.